- Practise asking and answering questions with ER verbs and irregular verbs on p. 23-24 of your unit package
- Keep working with school vocabulary and classroom expressions
- Practise using prepositions to give directions in the school or talk about traveling to places in Canada
- Practise talking about your weather predictions for tomorrow
- Prepare for Interpersonal Assessment this Friday | You must be able to talk about your diet, grocery shopping and food preparation at your house & give suggestions or make comments to friends
- Practise writing sentences with would (verb + imparfait ending), could (pourr + imparfait endings), should (devr + imparfait endings)
- Review your notes on sentences that have a ‘possibility’ statement + ‘if’ OR ‘but’
- Keep working through your field study plan for our healthy living unit. Results are due MON, OCT 29TH.