- Review vocabulary, expressions and language structures Ex: “It’s mine. It’s hers. It’s yours.” + daily routine actions + words to contrast or connect ideas.
- Fill in your food journal for today
- Start making changes to your routine as needed to investigate your inquiry question — remember to record what you do (along with the effects)
- Spend time reviewing the food vocabulary on page 4 of your unit package
- Your second draft of the story summary is due on Monday at the latest.
- Finish writing your paragraph to answer the question “Qui suis-je?”
- Remember to include details to explain the words you use to describe yourself (“how” & “why”)
- Check that you have included connecting words
- We will be sharing paragraphs with partners tomorrow & asking/answering questions about ourselves