Bonjour tout le monde! You have 5 days away from class! Please set aside some time to review and practise the vocabulary and structures we have been working on in class 🙂
- Review the structures learned in class today
- Study and complete the practice exercises on pages 14-17 of your unit package
- Read Le petit déjeuner on pages 20-21. Circle & determine meaning of new words to prepare for reading together in class on Tuesday.
- Continue to study your food vocabulary (foods, describing words, actions to discuss food prep)
- Continue to record data on a daily basis related to your inquiry question
- Complete the Alice in Paris handout Alice in Paris – Submergee-au-marche-1a3lm2g
- If you were absent, or as extra exposure to the accent and pace, watch the clip https://www.tastemade.fr/emissions/alice-in-paris/submergee-au-marche
- In your unit package, read the article about the Instagram model on page 11. You can look her up on line and see the photos that are discussed in the article. Record your thoughts about the article and make a list of new vocab or phrases.
The above link is to the textbook chapter where some of our practice exercises come from. If you find the text too small in your unit package, scroll to page 444 and work from there.
- Please work through the practice exercises in your package from pages 19 – 25 to familiarize yourself with the different structure & when to use it
- Check out the following links for online quizzes that help to pinpoint areas of work that suit your personality, interests and qualities . It might be interesting to do both to see if you receive the same information from each quiz. Record your results on page 8 of your unit.