- Great presentation of your novel re-writes today!
- Review the vocabulary and structures from the handout to practice talking about what you did during the day
- Re-read at least the first 2 pages of Le joueur de basketball
- Work through the questions that are related to those first pages
- Make a vocabulary list & study it. Then, try to use some of the new vocabulary in your own sentences.
- Try to further develop and finish your piece of writing for Le Portrait
- I will allow you a few minutes (only) at the beginning of class to finish up; then, you will be sharing your texts with 2-3 partners & giving/receiving feedback
- Review the vocabulary you have been exposed to through recent texts and the handouts on connecting words/transitions (Can you use them in your own writing?)
Participating in the A2 level DELF exam tomorrow?
- Plan to arrive at Terry Fox for 8:40
- Find room 227