- Continue to review and practise new vocabulary. Use your “Qu’est-ce qui s’est passé aujourd’hui?” handout from yesterday to practise speaking about events that already happened during the day.
- Review the “tâches ménagères” vocabulary from your new package today. Practise saying the words aloud to develop a comfort with using the words in conversation. Practise writing them down so that you learn how to spell them.
- Re-read Le joueur de basketball up to the end of page 26
- Work through the questions that are related to those pages
- Continue to add to your vocabulary list & study it. Then, try to use some of the new vocabulary in your own sentences.
- Finish your text for Le Portrait
- Hand in to M. Barabé tomorrow (or to me by Friday at the latest)
- What else can you do to review, practise or improve? …. Review your previous learning by pulling out unit packages, texts and stories from previous years…..Duolingo….Watch a French podcast, film, tv program or YouTube clip…Read or re-read a story or text….Start writing a French journal….Find some French music that you enjoy…