Choose an area of focus for maximum 15 minutes at a time. If you need longer to master the vocabulary, break up your study time into 15 minute chunks.
Suggestions for review & practice today:
- Telling time p. 36 and saying the numbers 1-60 p.10-11
- Saying & understanding the weather phrases
- School words, places & people p. 23-26
- ‘ER’ action words p. 31
- Good work on your writing today. Next week, I will ask you to come and talk to me individually about a part of your daily routine.
- Tomorrow we will review “Qu’est-ce que tu as fait pendant les vacances?”
- Make sure you have taken the time to complete it!