- Review the vocabulary and language structures that you need in order to have a quick conversation with me next week. I will have a few conversations each day throughout the week.
- You will share
- your name
- where you live & your phone number
- what you like
- what classes you have
- where you go (in the school) and what you do
- Remember that you will share info about your daily routines with me in a private conversation next week….keep practising your vocabulary if you don’t feel confident with it yet!
- Do some research on the city of Nice in France
- Make note of at least 5 interesting facts or pieces of information that you learn & be prepared to share them orally (en français, bien sûr!) with partners on Tuesday
- Save screen shots of the city/region on your phone (if you have one) to help make your conversations more engaging 🙂