- Your final writing assessment is tomorrow
- You will watch a short French film and take notes in English
- You will retell the story in writing with the vocabulary and language structures you have learned this semester.
- There is no need to spend hours studying! Review the basic foundation of the language that you have learned….how to put together a simple sentence, where to put describing words, words to express ‘his’ and ‘her’, vocabulary, expressions & action words
- THEN GO TO BED EARLY & WAKE UP IN TIME TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE SCHOOL 🙂
If you were absent today, you missed the final interpretive assessment. Please come and see me.
- To prepare for your final in-class writing piece, please take a look at the following restaurant websites
- Both restaurants are located in Quebec City
- Look at the menus & pictures or videos of the restaurant. Make notes in English about the two places...where would you like to eat and why? Can you describe them? How would you compare them? What would you order? Why?
- The specific writing prompts will be provided in class. You will have access to your English notes. To prepare, review your recent unit vocabulary and language structures.
- REMEMBER: going to bed early & eating breakfast is every bit as important as last minute studying 🙂