- Please finish writing your 10 questions & answers using school words and the language chunks practised in class today
- Tomorrow I will ask you to share some of your questions/answers aloud
- Practise saying and/or writing
- school supplies
- weather phrases
- useful classroom expressions
- days, months and seasons
- If you didn’t do so last night, take this Google Earth tour of the famous French medieval castle at Carcassonne: http://shorturl.at/tvCP5. Visit the landmarks described on page 6 in your unit booklet. You’ll need Google Earth and, ideally, your tour will be in 3D. Note: If you don’t have Google Earth, you can visit it in 2D street view on Google Maps (search for Cité de Carcassonne).
- Please watch the following video on medieval castles tonight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyzbszmLq2c&index=2&list=PLR3UxR_dazFzLSm8WTPV_dit1jn3sXAIK.
- If you didn’t so in class, finish your Venn diagram on p. 15 of the unit booklet (at least 5 sentences). Come prepared to share your comparisons with a new partner tomorrow.
A reminder to record your final “Mon plan d’action” video tonight. It should be between 2 and 3 minutes long.
To submit your video, please upload it to OneDrive and e-mail me the link at firstname.lastname@example.org. To upload and share your link:
- Upload the video to OneDrive.
- Select the “Share” option.
- Change the settings to “Anyone with link can view”.
- Select “Copy link”.
- Paste the link in an e-mail to email@example.com.
If, for some reason, you can’t upload to OneDrive, you may upload to Google Drive but you’ll need to make sure that the ‘Share’ settings are adjusted to enable me to view the video.