- To be ready for class tomorrow, please practise using the prepositions needed for travel to and from cities and provinces in Canada
- Write 6 questions & answers using different cities, provinces & the appropriate prepositions + the verb ‘aller’. For example: Est-ce que tu vas en Alberta aujourd’hui? Oui, je vais en Alberta. OR Non, je ne vais pas en Alberta.
- Also, practise your numbers 1-30 and the ‘er’ verbs list. Learning check in tomorrow!
- Everyone: Practice using the names of countries with le/la/l’/les and prepositions (en/au/aux and de/d’/du/des): Unit booklet p. 8 Activity 24 and p. 9 Activity 27. Also, complete the activity on p. 10.
- If you were away today, be sure to get a booklet from Mme Thiele tomorrow as you’ll need to read the notes in the booklet and fill in p. 7. Also, watch the following video on La Francophonie at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtoB4AdGfNE&frags=pl%2Cwn.
- If you were away today, be sure to get a booklet from Mme Thiele tomorrow and catch up by reading p. 4 of the booklet.
- Everyone: Please watch the following video on the “cultural iceberg” at https://apprendre.tv5monde.com/en/exercices/b1-threshold/definition-de-la-culture. Complete the series of 4 interactive exercises that appear at the top of the page by clicking on each the numbers in the circles (1, 2, 3 and 4). Be prepared to discuss visible/invisible culture in class tomorrow.