- Practise writing questions and answers using practised verbs, words to talk about going to a city or province, and words that explain position (on, under, beside, etc)
- Check the pattern of the verb endings! Be prepared to share your questions and answers in class tomorrow morning.
- Everyone: Watch this video on La Francophonie. Also, practice using the pronoun ‘y’ by doing Activities 7 & 9 on p. 9 of your booklets. Refer to the explanations on p. 6 if you’re unsure (especially sections 1, 2 and 3).
- If you were away today: Read over p. 6 in the booklet and do the activities noted above. Watch this video on taking the plane in French: Take the Plane…in French!. Watch only from 3:44 to 8:10.
- If you were away today: Read the second part of “Si j’étais ministre de la culture” on p. 5 of the unit booklet.
- Everyone: Please pre-watch this video on how to express agreement or disagreement in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYT40AjLntA&frags=pl%2Cwn. The man speaks very clearly so avoid using sub-titles…treat this as good listening practice! We’ll watch it in class tomorrow, too, so you’ll have another chance to hear it the.
- Here are the links for the DELF:
You can also search for videos on Youtube 🙂