Bonjour les amis!
It’s virtual Wednesday and you have an assignment this afternoon. Please follow instructions & complete it this afternoon.
- A-L students will hand it in in class tomorrow.
- M-Z students, please come to the classroom tomorrow morning and put your work in the envelope attached to the door.
Your task is to show what you know & create a comic in French!
- Divide a sheet of paper into 6 boxes
- Include text and an image in each box. This can include speech bubbles for dialogue. There is no need to colour or fine-line the images … the artwork will not be evaluated 🙂
- Only use words or phrases that you have learned in French class this year!
- Your objective is to show how you can use a variety of the language & vocabulary we’ve been practising.
- Check your spelling and accents.
You must include the following:
- A minimum of 2 greetings
- A minimum of 4 questions
- A variety of vocabulary (school words, weather phrases, numbers, seasons, useful classroom expressions etc) that make sense in the context of your comic
- Two negative statements (using ‘non’ and/or ‘ne…pas’)
When you have finished your comic, log in to the Language Gym and work through any assignments that you have not yet completed.
- Ensure that your classwork from today is completed (Ch 3 in your package)
- Continue working on your castle research (You must be ready to share on Friday)
- Read the following article about knights
- Write down 5 new vocabulary words & what they mean
- Write 3 interesting facts (en français bien sûr!) from the article