Remember that you are expected to check the blog & participate in French learning activities tomorrow afternoon!
- Study the new vocabulary & concepts practised in class today
- avoir expressions on p 21
- telling time on p 38
- the pattern for using ‘être’ in sentences on p 31
- the pattern for using “ER” verbs in sentences on p 31-32
A- L students:
- Study the weather questions & phrases in all tenses
- Study the useful questions & expressions on p 16
- Study the verb patterns for aller & avoir
- Learning check ins coming up on all of these!
- Complete the class work from today or review the new vocabulary practised in class
- prepositions p 24-27
- connecteurs p 28-29
- vacances p 31-33
- Finish your re-write of your story (if you haven’t already handed it in)
- It’s due Thursday morning & you will have your info graphic to finish tomorrow night!