Learning check-ins on basic greetings, expressions, numbers and alphabet will begin next week. Spend some time reviewing your vocabulary & skills this weekend 🙂
- Practising your numbers to 20? Here’s a children’s song to help you remember
2. Ready for numbers to 100? Here’s a longer version of the song! Play it in the background when you’re doing something else.
3. Practise some greetings here https://www.digitaldialects.com/how_do_you_say_hello_in/French.htm
4. Practise colours here https://www.digitaldialects.com/French/Colour_audio.htm
5. Practise colours & numbers together here https://www.digitaldialects.com/French/WCN1French.htm
6. Practise spelling colour words here https://www.digitaldialects.com/French_spelling/Colour.htm
7. Practise some basic phrases here https://www.digitaldialects.com/French/Phrases.htm
8. Practise days & months here https://www.digitaldialects.com/French/Daysmonths.htm
- The quarter system is fast-paced!
- Spend some time this weekend immersed in French 🙂
- Read & re-read your novel up to the end of the Chapter 4
- Make sure you have written 5 questions for Chapter 3 & 5 questions for Chapter 4 to practise asking/answering with a partner on Monday/Tuesday
- Consider watching some Alice Ayel story videos to develop your French ear & pronunciation after so long away
- IF you took French 9 at Pinetree, spend some time reviewing your unit packages & refreshing your memory about the language structures and vocabulary you learned