What did we review & practise in class today?
- Talking about our daily routines & when we do things p 57-58
- Interpretive reading: benefits of walking & pedalling to school p 59
- Quick review of combined letter sounds, weather, numbers to 100
- Self-assessment of unit objectives & personal goals p 2
- Language Gym assignments *verb patterns
- Also, time to explore on your own! Go to Games Room to choose activities that interest you.
TO DO TONIGHT:
- Take time to review vocabulary and language from the unit that you haven’t mastered yet
- Prepare to write your ‘ER’ verbs tomorrow
- Continue practising verb patterns on The Language Gym
- Bring your re-write and first draft of Jean-Paul et ses amis summary to class tomorrow
- Prepare for your oral & written assessments
- Before your next class, study the vocabulary & structures on p 1-4 of the new unit
- Complete the checklist & phrases for your typical day on p 5 so that you are ready to share with your partner on Monday
- Keep working through The Language Gym assignments