What did we review & practise in class today?
- Le petit Napoléon story – new vocab & structures, questions & answers, practise to retell in French
- Learning Check-in : to show how you are doing with making simple sentences using practised, known vocabulary
- Practise making meaningful sentences with the action words (verbs) on p 44 of your first unit package
- Describing hair & eyes sentence builder on p 7
Things to do tonight:
- Review vocabulary & structures practised in class
- Complete ‘Describing hair & eyes’ activities on p 8-9
- Practise for your interpretive learning check-in on Thursday (p 44 of 1st unit package)
- Continue practising on The Language Gym
- You can keep practising until you reach 100% accuracy 🙂
Before your Wednesday class, make sure that you complete the work from class today:
- Write your comparison paragraph on p5
- Write advice for your partner p10/11
- Read the dialogue on p 12 & complete exercise 11
- Complete exercises 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16 on p 14
- Review structure on p 16 & do exercise 19
Continuing challenging your skills on The Language Gym!
- I have added two more assignments to practise Daily Routine vocabulary in present & past tense
Check Friday’s post to ensure that you are thoroughly prepared for class tomorrow!