What did we review & practise in class today?
- We reviewed yesterday’s story & practised to retell
- We read the third story in the Napoléon series & worked through activities to develop comprehension & vocabulary
- Some students had time to complete p 10 (Describing hair & eyes)
- Some students worked on class assignments in the Language Gym
Things to do tonight:
- Review vocabulary & structures from Napoléon a faim
- Re-read the story here Book 3 Napoléon a faim
- Listen to the audio of the story here
- Complete any unfinished class work about the story on p 13-15
- Complete p 10 (Describing hair & eyes) * rasé means shaved in English
- Practise your IR/RE verb meanings p 44 of your first unit book
- Interpretive learning check in tomorrow 🙂
***I have removed some older assignments from The Language Gym, added two new assignments & extended the time for verb trainer assignments until next Wednesday. Please set aside at least 15 minutes a day until you’ve completed all of the assignments with an accuracy rate of the Fully Meeting range (80% or higher)
Bon mercredi tout le monde!
Today you are continuing to work on using proper structures when communicating in both present & past tenses.
- First, read the two texts on p 19 – 22 & answer the questions in complete sentences
- Underline all of the present tense verb structures
- Circle both parts of the past tense structures
- Then, review the structure for past tense on p 23-24 & complete exercises 1-4 on p 24-25
- For #2, you can change some of the words (The questions are old & we no longer use cassette tapes! You can change that word to “chansons” or “playlist”. Also, you can change la chaîne stéréo to whatever you use for storing your music)
***I have re-configured the longer Language Gym training sessions to 15 minutes (the longest available).
***The assignments posted are set to archive by next Wednesday. I only check off your name when you have completed all of the questions in a set in the Fully Meeting range.
- For example: if you only complete 20/144, you have not completed the activity & I don’t check off your name.
- Keep working on them until you can get through all of them within the time limit 🙂