Bonnes vacances à tous!
It would be a good idea to review some of your more recent learning before the return on January 4th! (Make sure you finished your class work up to the end of p 27 today, too!)
*Re-read some of the stories, or the sentence builders & short texts in your unit books
*On The Language Gym, you can go to Games Room, choose the type of activity and then set the parameters (level of difficulty = primary or beginner), then choose topics or themes that we have been working on in class.
- Only the ‘assignments’ set by Madame are recorded for accuracy
- You can play any game you would like in the Games Room without accuracy being recorded
*The Christmas program that we couldn’t watch in class today was this one
Mostly, enjoy the time at home with your families. Stay safe & come back rested and ready to learn!
BONNES VACANCES À TOUS!
Great job today working through your texts about your typical day! Lots of focus on progress for the last day before winter vacation. I’m so proud of you 🙂
To keep your “French brain” active during your two weeks away, please:
- read your novel
- review any new vocabulary or structures you may be struggling with
- consider talking or texting with a friend from class in French!
- watch some French cartoons or listen to French music
- complete some assignments or explore the ‘games room’ in The Language Gym
For those asking about French Christmas music, here are a few songs…
Oh Christmas Tree
Petit Papa Noël
Renne au nez rouge