Bonjour les amis!
You have two activities to work through this morning.
1. Log in to The Language Gym and complete the activities for “Describing a family member’s personality”.
This must be completed today and I will be recording your participation.
- Start with “Presentation” at the top. Consider this your study sheet with the info you need to complete the tasks.
- Then, the self-study tile allows you to listen to the sentences & vocab in French. Practise repeating them for pronunciation.
- Complete the rest of the tiles in order – working from top to bottom & left to right
- Many of the activities allow you to choose the level of difficulty to start with or how many questions you will complete. Challenge yourself 🙂
2. To continue to prepare for the oral assessment at the end of the Napoléon stories, prepare a list of 9 questions about Napoléon’s adventures.
- Starting with the first story, write one question for each story to ask your partner.
- Think about questions that will help your partner to talk about the story rather than just provide info. (Example: Pourquoi est-ce que Napoléon va avec la vieille dame? … This question requires thinking and explaining rather than just “yes” or “no” as a response.)
- Be prepared to ask & answer your Napoléon questions at the beginning of your next class
- To be prepared for class tomorrow, make sure you have completed your class work on (p 14-22)
- Start working through the 4 new activities posted for you on The Language Gym. The calendar shows that you have until Sunday (but remember that it will lock earlier…. sometime on Saturday)