- Re-read the last Napoléon story here Le vieux Napoléon
- Listen to the audio here
- Before your next class, make sure you have
- completed your ‘spot the error’ class work & work from the beginning of the week that we have not yet reviewed together
- worked through the food exercises on p 53-58
***End of unit Napoléon conversations will be on Monday/Tuesday next week
***Presentational writing assessment will be on Thursday/Friday next week
Reminder that the ‘classroom expressions’ check-in is tomorrow!
- review the last 3 units (as needed) for vocabulary & structures to prepare for your conversations tomorrow
- submit your video (1 min max) to Teams
- review the 50 essential verbs in past tense for learning check-in
***Getting a good night of sleep & eating breakfast/lunch is the best thing you can do before an evaluation. Please do not stay up late ‘cramming’ or scrolling through social media. Your French brain doesn’t work as well when it’s exhausted!