To be prepared for class tomorrow, please
- review/study the new vocabulary on pages 1-4 of your unit package
Bon mercredi les amis!
The following song by Francis Cabrel uses the past, present and future tenses to express a father’s love for his child. It is quite poetic.
TO DO TODAY (Please complete in order)
1. Click on the video and listen to the song
2. Go to the Questions Pour Madame channel & respond to my question by 1:15. A “fully meeting” response answers in a complete sentence AND comments/reacts to at least one classmate.
3. Then, complete the interpretive activities about the song on p 42-43 of your unit package.
4. On p 41 of your unit, challenge yourself to write a poem that includes the 3 tenses. Try to use 5 vocab words from the song in your own poem.