Bonne fin de semaine à tous!
1.For those in class today, make some notes (en français) about the film we watched today
- Can you briefly summarize what the film is about?
- Who are the characters? How would you describe their personalities & challenges?
- What are your thoughts and opinions about the theme of the film? The characters?
- What questions do you have for your classmates about the film?
For those not in class to watch the film, make a list of general questions to ask to learn more about the film from those who watched it.
2. Listen to Hélène Cormier talk about the various meanings/uses of the word ‘pogner’ in Québec. We heard it several times in the film.
3. Then, listen to Hélène Cormier explain the 5 most frequently used ‘familiar’ or ‘informal’ Québécois expressions. Make notes! Remember that one of your objectives with our current unit is to recognize differences in formal/informal French.
4. On page 6 of your unit package, make a web (or other graphic) that shows a wide range of your interests and life passions … en français, bien sûr, si possible. You are working to develop the personal vocabulary that you need to discuss who you are and what interests you .
5. Then, on page 7, highlight or circle the qualities of right brain or left brain that best describe you at this time.