FR 10 Bloc 3
For class today
- Do interpretive task on p 45 http://www.le-petit-dejeuner.fr/petit-dejeuner-americain.php
2. Complete the oral activity & graphic organizer on p 46
3. Lesson on “all or some” on p 48-49
- Then, how to make negative statements p 50. Do p 52.
4. Lesson on “en” p 51. Do p 51, 52 & 53 & review together
5. Fill in the blanks on Activity B p 62 (video is unavailable).
6. Check out the following two restaurants in Québec City
- Write a paragraph on p 47 describing your favourite meal ever! Don’t forget to explain why.
- Do this interpretive activity (Le Restaurant) on p 61-62
- Be prepared to discuss the two restaurants we looked at in Québec City
***Please note that you will also do some ‘end of food unit’ interpretive listening on Thursday
FR 11 Bloc 5
For class today
- If you haven’t already, watch the two short videos included in the link below. Can you answer these questions orally?
- Qui sont les Acadiens?
- Est-ce qu’Acadie existe toujours? Explique.
- Raconte 5 faits importants dans l’histoire des Acadiens que tu as appris dans les deux vidéos.
- What did you notice about the Acadian French that you heard in the videos?
2. Read & discuss chapters 1-3 & complete work in your unit book up to/including p 11
3. Watch the following videos to learn about Chiac & Brayon
- Discussion & follow up with reading of p 13 in unit package
4. Read Chapter 4 & complete the activities in the unit
- p 14 pre-discussion questions
- p 16 question & p 17 words to review (chronological order/sequencing)
- p 18 Qui a dit/dirait?
- p 19 Read journal extract
By Thursday: Read Chapter 5 & do questions on p 21