- Practise asking and answering questions with ER verbs and irregular verbs on p. 23-24 of your unit package
- Keep working with school vocabulary and classroom expressions
- Practise using prepositions to give directions in the school or talk about travelling to places in Canada
- Prepare for presentational and interpretive assessments * Review food and food prep vocabulary p. 4-5
- Practise writing sentences with would, could, should
- Prep for tomorrow by skimming the article on p 14 of your unit | Highlight & look up 5 new words
- Keep working through your field study plan for our healthy living unit. Results are due October 26th.