- Do the practice work on pages 22-23 using du, de, de la and des
- Write 5 sentences comparing what you eat for breakfast with your partner’s breakfast habits on page 7
- If you were away today and don’t have a partner, ask someone in your family to be your partner
- Watch the following video in French and answer the questions on page 7-8 in English
- Be ready to continue conversations tomorrow!
- As discussed in class, you may want to
- think of some more interesting questions to ask using specific travel vocabulary
- think about ways to incorporate different tenses into your conversations
- make a list of things you can tell your partner about your travel destination if there are not a lot of tourist attractions, museums, restaurants, etc.
- Is it safe? Why or why not?
- Are the laws different? How?
- What are the customs & traditions?
- How do people live?
- What does the landscape and/or architecture look like?
- Why is French the/or one of the official languages?
- If it is place you would not normally choose to travel to, what are the reasons why others might travel there? What might others want to see or do?
- Finish reading the book & think about the ending
- What do you think it means? What happens to the little prince at the end? What questions do you have?
- Be ready to discuss your thoughts on the book in partner conversations tomorrow.
- Think about the best questions to ask your partners & ways to react to and sustain the conversation