- Great job with your partner conversations today!
- Tomorrow we will begin your last unit of the semester … it’s all about FOOD 🙂
- You have an interpretive listening evaluation tomorrow. There will be sentences with travel vocabulary and past, present and conditional structures.
- You might want to start researching & planning your trip. You will save screenshots on your phone or print photos to show partners during conversations. A map that shows the location of your travel destination would be very helpful. As discussed in class today, you should think about the following:
- safety and laws
- customs & traditions
- history (as it pertains to language)
- flights & travel within the country
- length of vacation & itinerary
- architecture & landscape
- tourist attractions and things to do
- food & restaurants
- Please read up to the end of chapter 21
- It is a significant part of the story: read carefully & be prepared to discuss in class tomorrow.