Bonjour & Bienvenue à l’école Pinetree,
les amis de Français 9 🙂
*If you are having trouble accessing the learning stations for practice, it is likely a compatibility issue.
*Many of the interactive exercises do not function on iPads due to the software. Try another device if you are able.
*If you cannot complete the practice activities provided, you are responsible for finding other ways to practice & memorize the vocabulary and concepts. The alphabet, numbers and greetings are all in your unit booklet.
THE REST OF THIS POST IS A REPEAT FROM YESTERDAY FOR STUDENTS WITH THE LAST NAMES M-Z WHO ARE BEGINNING FRENCH CLASS TODAY. CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR YOUR VIRTUAL DAY OF LEARNING 🙂
C’est la rentrée! Youpi! It’s back-to-school time! Yay!
This week I’ll be asking you to …
- be brave!
- step out of your comfort zone!
- learn new words & phrases!
- start speaking in French!
Always remember that learning a new language takes time, patience and willingness to make some mistakes.
If you need a reminder, watch this funny video 🙂
Please do the following:
- Share your outline with your parents/guardians
- Ask your parents/guardians to review and sign the form for permission to use technology
- Please return your signed form to me on your next in-school day
- Save the Computer Learning Stations booklet to your computer so that you can easily work through the activities by clicking on the links. On the paper copy you have been given, check off the activities as you complete them and write your answers when required. Computer Learning Stations
- Complete the activities for Les Salutations, L’alphabet and Les Numéros 1-10 before your next class.
For those who were absent today:
- Here is the video interpretation of the poem
- Complete the pre-reading activities on p.16
- Read the poem on p. 17
- Complete p 18 & 19 *Note that activity 2i is an optional extension/challenge activity
To continue your practice with using the passé composé to talk about past events, please work through the following before class tomorrow:
- p22 Talking about the past review
- p23 Ma routine matinale questions & answers
- p24 Exercise 1 & 2 (Write the sentences in the past tense)