Bon weekend à tous 🙂
Use some time this weekend to continue to review and practise all of the things we have used and looked at this week.
- alphabet and sounds
- numbers 1 – 20 and counting by 10s to 100
- days of the week, months and seasons: Do you know how to ask and give the date?
- key words related to timeframes (p13 in your unit package)
- introducing yourself or a friend
- understanding practised questions: How old are you? How old is s/he? What is your name? What is her/his name?
Bonne fin de semaine 🙂
- Please take time to review the new vocabulary and structures on the first page of your unit package – Une journée typique
- Write 5 interesting follow up questions that you could ask a partner who is using the phrases we practised on page 1
- For example, if your partner says, “Je prends le petit déjeuner à 7hoo.” You could ask why they eat so early, what they eat, where they eat, if they prepare breakfast themselves, etc….