- Complete the questions & answers for the ‘Le Matin’ story
- Click on the link if you were absent & didn’t receive the story handout lematin
- Practise re-reading the story aloud & practise reading aloud the questions and your answers
- REMINDER: Presentational learning check in with ‘er’ verbs will be on Friday!
- End of unit assessments will begin next week 🙂
If you were away today: Watch the following video about Francophonie communities in Canada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gvWxM6COfk&t=12s&frags=pl%2Cwn.
#1. At home tonight, find out why French is spoken in your chosen Francophonie country. Also, explore your destination:
- What are some interesting tourist attractions?
- What other languages are spoken there?
- What is the population?
- What are the weather & geography?
Take notes and bring them to class.
#2. Also, read La Chasse-Galerie on p. 50-51 of your booklets in preparation for tomorrow’s class.
Read the following article in preparation for your introductory conversation which will be a short debate between you and your partner: