- Great collaboration today planning the re-write of parts of Le Voyage!
- We will continue to work in groups on Monday before presenting the new versions to the rest of the class
- Review vocabulary and phrases from the story, your first unit package or French 9 units so that you are able to demonstrate both current and previous learning in your work
- The following students are signed up to conference with me on Monday morning:
- 8:30 Nona
- 8:40 John
- 8:50 Shahan
- 9:00 Aidan
- 9:30 Harim
- 9:40 Emily
- 9:50 Kate
- Conversations about Le Chandail de Hockey are planned for Monday
- We will use the images from the book to guide your questions and answers about the story
- To prepare to talk about Roch Carrier and his childhood story, you can reread the story, review the written questions & answers & practise creating new questions, and make sure you can use the new vocabulary
- Great, spontaneous (and long!) conversation today that touched on robots & machines and their advantages/disadvantages in our society; cellphone usage & addiction, the pros & cons of social media & whether cellphones should be banned in schools (among other things)….
- Make sure you have completed the questions for Le Portrait and that you are prepared to participate in a short discussion about the story. You will be given a writing prompt related to the story on Monday.