- Make sure that you have finished all of the work related to the Pic et Pik comic on pages 10 – 11
- Complete part D on page 11 for Tuesday
- Study the vocabulary for the unit as you will complete the unit evaluations next week
- Finish your “Sketch & Talk” drawings. The 6 squares should show quick (Pictionary-style) images that will help you to tell a story about your childhood. Think about the stories of Roch Carrier and try to come up with a story that has some significance to you now as you look back to a younger version of yourself.
- Do not write down the story. You may write a maximum of 5 words on the back of your sheet. These should only be new, specific vocabulary that you had to look up to tell your story. Think about how you will explain the new words to conversation partners.
- Be prepared to participate in partner conversations on Tuesday and Wednesday next week.
- Finish listening/watching the 1jour1actu videos & fill in the details on page 6 of your unit package. The pace is very fast. Don’t be discouraged! Stop, go back and listen as many times as you need to 🙂
- Over the long weekend, make sure to spend time developing a comfort with the new vocabulary. You will need to be able to understand it & use it in conversations and written work by the end of the unit.