- Tomorrow you will complete your retelling of the French film you watched in class today or have some time to make changes/corrections
- You will also complete an end of semester reflection
- During the long block (9:00-11:30 on Thursday) you will participate in your final partner conversations of French 9
- You can prepare by reviewing current & previous unit vocabulary along with questions, basic structures and “rules” of the language.
If you missed the final interpretive assessment on Monday, please come to the ESS block tomorrow to complete it.
- Think about the final writing piece that you started in class today. If you feel that you need more information about the two restaurants or the menus, revisit the websites and make yourself some more notes in English
- Make sure you have a plan (either individually or with a partner or group) to contribute a food item for the long block class
- Block 2 is 12:30 – 3:00 on Thursday | Block 4 is 12:30 – 3:00 on Friday
- Attendance is NOT optional. You are expected to be prepared to explain what you have brought & to ask questions in French. We will also discuss the French film.