BONJOUR LES AMIS 🙂
For all students A-Z:
- Review the new vocabulary and language structures we have practised in class so far (See unit package)
- Go to www.language-gym.com
- Become a student member (use school email & create your own password)
- Use the invite code to log into the Français 9 class
- Complete the 3 assignments for your French 9 class
- REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT TOMORROW. PLEASE CHECK THE BLOG IN THE AFTERNOON FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
SALUT LES AMIS 🙂
- Until our issue with the assignments in our Language Gym class is fixed, you will need to modify the set up of the verb trainer on your own
- When you ‘select all’, you end up with 700+ questions 🙂
- In order to practise the imparfait, choose imperfect indicative
- Then, select the verb category you would like to practise (ER, IR, irregulars, etc)
- For best results, choose the category that is hardest for you!
- Once you have improved in one area, you can move on to a new group of verbs
- GOOD NEWS! The assignments now seem to be showing up for Français 9 classes. I have modified the verb trainer assignment for Français 11 and am hopeful (fingers crossed!) that it will now show up for you.
- We’re starting a new unit tomorrow & will continue to use the past tense to retell, explain and describe. Keep working on it!