1. To be prepared for class next Monday, please complete all class & home work assigned:
- Saying when my birthday is p 8-9
- Saying where I live p 10-12
- Talking about my daily routine p 14-16
The above activities provide review and repetition of vocabulary and structures that we have been working with since the beginning of the quarter.
2. If you have time, you can also review the Napoléon stories we have read so far.
- Practise reading the questions & answers you have already completed
- Re-listen to the audio stories
- Use the pictures as a guide & try to say sentences about them
Bon weekend à vous tous 🙂
Be ready to share your trip plans & to show what you can do & understand with this unit topic on Monday & Tuesday next week!
1.Read the infographic on p60 about French people & their vacation plans for 2014
- Complete the questions on p61
2. Work through the questions on p 62-64
- The questions relate to each bolded word down the left side of the chart … Make sure you know what those words mean!
- Jot down your ideas in French under ‘moi’
3. Take your time to complete Part III and refer to your unit packages to check your use of past tense.
M-Z Students who are at home:
- You can skip the ‘partenaire’ portion of this exercise. BUT, if there is someone available to work with virtually (or a family member), that would give you more practice with the vocabulary