What did we review & practise in class today?
- We had a pop learning check-in to receive feedback & see how our written French is progressing
- We reviewed yesterday’s Napoléon story & questions
- We read the eighth story in the Napoléon series & practised asking/answering questions orally with our partner
- We reviewed & corrected the activities related to family on p 15-18 in Moi, ma famille & mes amis unit
- We learned more about placement of describing words (adjectives) in French p 19-20 & completed the sentence work on p 21-22
Things to do tonight:
- Review vocabulary & structures from Napoléon est malade on p 33
- Re-read the story here Napoléon est malade
- Listen to the audio of the story here
- Review books 5-8 to prepare for your interpretive learning check-in tomorrow/Friday
- Complete any unfinished class work before your next class & review new vocabulary and structures
- Review the present & past tense structures in your unit package
- There will be a quick learning check in on Thursday to see what you understand & what you can produce (write) en français on this topic.
- For a different perspective on forming the past tense in French, watch this video. They make it more fun!
- Make sure you have read the text ‘La routine des soins personnels’ for pronunciation, new vocabulary and language structures
- Complete the questions in full sentences
- Complete the ‘Talking About the Weekend’ activities on p 35-36 of your unit package