To be prepared for class tomorrow, please:
- complete your class work up to/including p 20-21 of the review
***Yes, you are expected to write the paragraphs 🙂 You will share them with your partner tomorrow
Bon mercredi les amis!
Here’s a recap of the brainstorming that M-Z students completed in class yesterday to refresh our collective memory about how French functions. It’s a good starting point for remembering some of what you should know, but it doesn’t include the vocabulary, expressions, questions format, etc. Please review.
You have two tasks this afternoon.
- Go to the Questions Pour Madame Channel and reply to Madame’s question (en français, bien sûr!). Then, react to or comment on the reply of at least 2 classmates. Think back to expressions you have learned to agree, disagree, show surprise, etc.
- Record a short video & upload to Teams by 4:00. The video will only be viewed by Madame Santos. There is nothing fancy required. No editing, etc! Tell me:
- 2 activities that you enjoyed as a younger child
- 2 activities that you currently enjoy
- 2 activities that you look forward to/want to/hope to do in the future
*Check the Fr 9 & 10 brainstorm above if you need a refresher about how verbs work in the 3 tenses
*Don’t forget to start & end your video with an appropriate greeting
*Please don’t use a translator. If you haven’t learned it, don’t say it!
*If you have any issues with the upload, ask for help on the Questions Pour Madame channel. Lots of students know how to do this & I’m sure they will be happy to help you 🙂