To be prepared for class tomorrow:
- make sure that your class work is completed up to/including p22
- save 5 screenshots of different houses/apartments to your phone
- Try to have a variety of rooms or inside/outside photos
- You will use these to describe & give opinions in partner conversations tomorrow
- I will be adding new Language Gym activities at the end of the week
- Please complete tasks already assigned by Friday. I will be recording completion for your Learning Engagement %
Bon mercredi, les amis!
Please scroll all the way down the page 🙂
- Re-tell (en français, bien sûr) a favourite fable that you remember reading or being told as a child
- Divide a sheet of paper into 6 squares and sketch out part of the story in each box.
- Write a couple of sentences in each square to re-tell the story
- You will share your stories with partners on Thursday
- OR … create a fable of your own using the style of Jean de la Fontaine as a guide!
- Follow the rest of the guidelines above
- Try to personalize your fable by thinking of lessons that you have learned so far in life
***Pay close attention to your use of the past tense
***Level up! … Incorporate some structures/phrases from p38-39 in Unit 1
2. Make sure that your Alice Ayel interpretive work is complete before your next class
3. Language Gym activities also need to be completed today (if you haven’t already)
- Completion of LG activities counts toward your Learning Engagement %
- LG activities help you to develop speed with vocab & structures
- Logging in & completing a couple of the questions does not count as ‘complete’