- Review the present & past tense structures as practised in class today
- If you haven’t already done so, make sure you have read Le petit déjeuner on pages 20 & 21 and highlighted new words or expressions. We will be reading together as a class tomorrow.
- Finish reading the article on page 14 & make note of any new vocabulary
- Continue to review food and health vocabulary as presented in class through conversation, text, and video.
- Finish reading the info graphic on page 27 & make note of any new vocabulary
- Complete the point-form notes on page 28. This represents information on one chosen career path: the qualities, education and background required, the work conditions, required skills & knowledge, advantages & disadvantages, etc. Be prepared to share the particulars in conversations tomorrow.