- Write 20 questions to ask a partner to find out as much as possible about them
- Use a variety of question words
- Vary the question type (long form or short form)
- Use a variety of irregular and regular verbs
- Use two verbs in some questions (Ex. Do you like to ____? Do you want to ____?Are you going to _____?
- Use a variety of words for time/frequency (often, sometimes, always, never)
- Complete readings on p 42-45
- Make a vocab list from the readings (Choose max of 5 from the handout for p43)
- Use your new vocab in sentences for practice in talking about travel
- Challenge yourself to use the future, the conditional & the subjunctive in your sentences
- Spend time reviewing new vocabulary & structures of this unit.
- Check the blog tomorrow morning for assigned Virtual Wednesday work!
- Please finish incomplete work before class on Thursday! (Pronoun practice & verb structures)