- For review and practise tonight:
- Re-read Book 2 in the Napoléon series here Chez la vieille dame
- You can listen to an audio recording of the book here
- Review your answers to the questions & the vocab needed to retell the story in your Napoléon unit package
2. Complete p 6-7 in your new unit package – Talking about my age
- Follow instructions carefully & complete the activities in their numerical order
Bonjour les amis à la maison 🙂
You have a series of tasks to work through this morning!
1.Listen to this song
- Then, work through the lyrics on p 66-67 of your unit package
- Notice the tense!
2. Next, work through the Level Up writing task on p48-49 of your unit package to practise writing on the topic of travel. You might even be able to incorporate some of your new airport/airplane vocabulary in your work 😉
3. Lastly, start planning your trip! You will orally share your trip plans on Mon/Tues next week with two partners. Please see this document to help you to prepare Le voyage – conversation
- You may choose to have screen shots on your phone of the places you will visit on your trip. It is not required, but may help some of you to better describe and explain. Only choose this option if you feel it will be helpful
- No need to memorize all of the information. You may have notes in English of your trip plans.