- If you have returned your signed Tech Permission form, please sign up for a Language Gym account here https://www.language-gym.com
To be prepared for class tomorrow:
- review the vocabulary & structures from class today
- make sure your classwork is complete from p6-11
- Check your verb endings!
- practise the structures you have been learning by reading the dialogue on p 12 & complete the 6 questions from exercise 11
- Make sure your virtual Wednesday work & previous class work (p24-25) is complete for tomorrow!
To be prepared for your end of unit assessments next week, please:
- remember to check the blog daily throughout this week (even on days that you don’t have class)
- complete your class work on pages 32, 33 & 36 before Tues
- review p 38-39 & select some phrases/language chunks to try to use in your own sentences
***OOPS! You will need a large, 11×17 sheet of paper to complete your work/prep for assessment next week. Come by the classroom tomorrow to pick one up 🙂