- Here is the song, Quatre murs et un toit, that we listened to in class today
- For homework, watch & listen to Alice tell the story of a well-known French fable written by Jean de la Fontaine called Le rat de ville et le rat des champs
- Notice the describing words used to talk about the houses. What are they? What other words do you know? Can you retell the story?
- Study the new vocabulary from the first 7 pages of your package
- Tomorrow will be a writing day in class. To prepare, make a list of verbs/actions needed to tell a childhood story. Do you know the passé composé & imparfait patterns? You can have the list you create + the handouts with connecting words while you write.
- Here is the last video for the environment unit! Watch & fill in the details on pages 16-17
- Tomorrow will be an independent work day for your project. Bring a device if you have research to do or if you want to start your info graphic