- We will continue with a few more evaluated conversations tomorrow
- For your listening pleasure, here is a popular song called “Je suis chez moi”
- What does chez moi mean in the context of this song?
- What do you understand about the message of the song?
- Be prepared to discuss 🙂
- Please read the text “Partez à l’aventure en Tunisie” on pages 50-51 of your unit package & review any new vocabulary from the text
- Review your use of pronouns & the rules on page 22 of your package
- If you struggled with the learning check in today, try reviewing the pattern and then writing a couple of new sentences to practice the order/structure
Huge congratulations to all students who participated in the international DELF exam! You did it 🙂
- Please complete the questions for Chaptre 4
- Read up to the end of page 14
- Review new vocabulary and structures you’ve seen in the text so far
- REMINDER: REVISED INFO GRAPHIC IS DUE TODAY VIA EMAIL 🙂