- Spend some time prepping for tomorrow’s presentational writing assessment
- especially review the vocabulary on pages 1-4 & 9
- If you have time, work on your ‘ideal bedroom’ design. You will share your plans/images in conversation with partners on Wednesday
- Here is the short film that we watched in class today. To improve listening comprehension skills, you could re-listen/watch and add the French subtitles so that you see the words and hear them at the same time https://www.nfb.ca/film/legende_du_canot_decorce/
- Finish answering the questions about the story on page 16. Practise writing in complete sentences and use part of the question in your answer.
- In class tomorrow, we will review the answers to the story, the preposition ‘y’ practice on page 23 and your answers to the cultural reading on page 48. Please be prepared!
- Re-read Chapter 2 aloud to practise pronunciation, fluidity and structure
- Complete the true/false and d’accord/pas d’accord questions *Remember to include quotes as evidence
- Think about & make notes for discussion questions
- IF YOU HAVEN’T SUBMITTED YOUR INFOGRAPHIC OR ENVIRONMENT UNIT PACKAGE – IT IS NOW LATE!
- Corrected infographics are due via email on Wednesday