- Please review the course outline and grading policy with your parents/guardians
- Have your parent/guardian sign your pink technology permission form and return the form tomorrow
- Review your work from class
- practise asking the questions on p 4
- practise answering the questions on p4 with your personal vocabulary
- Re-read the text we worked through in class
- Re-read it aloud so that you are practising your speaking voice in French
- Revisit the learning objectives on p 2 of your package
- Make sure you have a concrete plan for achieving your goal!
Bonjour les amis!
For today, you have 3 tasks. Please complete them before the end of class at 2:55.
- If you took French 9 at Pinetree, you were told to keep your unit packages. Please find them and put them with the binder you will use for French 10. You will find them useful as you re-activate your “French brain” 🙂
- Go to the Questions Pour Madame channel on Teams and reply to my post (en français, bien sûr!) with a post of your own. Please include the following information in your post:
- A greeting
- Your name
- Your age
- Two things that you like
- One thing that you dislike a lot
- A closing/way of saying goodbye
THEN, make sure you read the posts of your classmates and reply in writing to at least one person + like/or other emoji for the rest.
EXAMPLES of appropriate replies would be:
- Moi aussi j’aime…
- Moi non plus je n’aime pas …
- A follow up question based on something they have written
3. Lastly, please read this chapter Chapitre 1
- Practise reading it aloud for pronunciation (we will do this again in class on Thurs/Fri)
- Practise reading it for comprehension
- Write 8 questions (2 for each page of text) to practise asking & answering with partners in class
BE SURE TO BRING THE APPROPRIATE SUPPLIES & CHAPTER QUESTIONS TO CLASS WITH YOU ON THURSDAY/FRIDAY !