Videos for class today
- Who speaks French in the world?
2. The continents & oceans in French
3. The alphabet song & a handout to record meaning of new words l’alphabet
- Review pronunciation of the French alphabet on p 8 of your unit package with this audio
- Review pronunciation of numbers 10-20 on p 12 of your unit with this audio
- Review pronunciation when counting by 10s to 100 on p12 with this audio
Students A – L:
- Keep working to reactivate your French brain a little each day!
- Read your novel up the end of Chapter 4 by Monday
- Write 5 questions for Chapitre 3 & five questions for Chapitre 4
- Consider making a vocabulary list for new words you are learning as you read
- Take the time to make sure you understand the sentences you are reading
- Review your course outline & expectations with your parents/guardians
- Return your signed technology permission form on Monday, please!
REMINDER FOR STUDENTS M-Z:
- Read Chapitre 1 & complete your questions before class tomorrow!