What did we review & practise in class today?
- Learning Check-in for structures & vocab from yesterday p28-32
- Question words on p34
- Words to talk about possession (my, your, his/her, our, your (pl or formal), their) p35
- Articles and gender in French p37
- Verbs & how they function in French p41, 42 & 43
- Complete the readings & exercises for “Talking about my age” on pages 45-48 by tomorrow
- Review what we discussed & practised in class today
- Review any issues you had with your learning check-in (Think about what you said you were going to work on)
Bon mercredi tout le monde 🙂
Good job on the story summaries completed this week!
This afternoon, you will continue to review and use some of the vocabulary and basic structures that you saw in French 9
- Make sure that pages 12-15 are complete from last day
- Work through p 18-28
- By the first of next week, your intro unit will be complete & we will have a basic assessment of your current skill level in speaking, writing and understanding French