What did we review & practise in class today?
- Est-ce que questions p33
- key words (for present, past, future) p 27
- ‘avoir’ expressions p21
- question words p34 combined with ‘est-ce que’ example: Quand est-ce que tu vas à l’école?
- action words (verbs) p 42-43
TO DO ON THE WEEKEND:
- Complete the assigned activities on The Language Gym before class on Monday
- Studythe new vocabulary & language structures from today’s class
- Prepare for your interpretive learning check-in (verbs) p43
- Remember that this means ‘understanding’ what the words mean
- Practise making questions & sentences with the words like we did in class. You give meaning to the words by using them to communicate your message & this helps you to remember them!
- For your next class, be sure you have completed your practice work up to/including p32
- Complete the full sentence, written answers for Aimez-vous l’école on p 10-11
To prepare for speaking, listening and written assessments for this intro unit:
- Review the questions on p 33 (so that you are comfortable asking/answering them in partners next week)
- Use the sentence builder on p 34 to practise talking about what you like/don’t like about school
- An important goal for French 10 is to add more voluntary detail to your conversations. The sentence builder helps you to do this when talking about school.
- Complete the exercises on p 35 using the sentence builder
- Review the structures & vocabulary on p 36 & 37 to talk about what you did on the weekend & what you are going to do
Need words to discuss emotions?
- I’ve included some on p 38!
Need to review some verbs in the present tense?
- Take a look at p 39!
Bon weekend à vous tous 🙂