What did we review & practise in class today?
- saying people’s ages & birthdays p 45-48 (yesterday’s homework)
- using the verb ‘alter’ in sentences & questions p 42
- the provinces & capitals of Canada & how to talk about going to or from places p 61-63
TO DO TONIGHT:
- Review the new vocabulary & language structures from today’s class
- Complete the readings & practice work for ‘Saying where I live & am from’ p 65-67
- Make sure you are taking the time to LEARN the new vocabulary and structure & not simply trying to “get the worksheet done”
- I suggest reading the short paragraphs once for information (and completing the questions) and AGAIN for fluency and comprehension of the paragraph as a whole
- For your next class, be sure you have completed your practice work up to/including p32
- Review the questions on p 33 (so that you are comfortable asking/answering them in partners next week)
- Complete the full sentence, written answers for Aimez-vous l’école on p 10-11
- Make sure you are ready for class tomorrow
- Complete all practice work up to the end of p28
- Bring your tech permission form please!