What did we review & practise in class today?
- learning check in for ‘er’ verbs p 43
- saying where I live (corrections) p 65-67
- creating sentences with the verb ‘aller’ + places in the school + provinces & cities
- Où est la souris p 50 – using words of position/placement to add detail to our sentences & questions
TO DO TONIGHT:
- Review new words & structures
- Prepare for the learning check-in tomorrow
- Numbers to 30
- Presenting yourself (name, age, etc)
- Review the board notes to help you make corrections to your summary of Jean-Paul et ses amis
- You will have time on Wednesday to study/prepare for your oral on Thursday
- For class tomorrow, be sure you have completed your practice work up to/including p32
- Complete the full sentence, written answers for Aimez-vous l’école on p 10-11
To prepare for speaking, listening and written assessments for this intro unit:
- Review the questions on p 33 (so that you are comfortable asking/answering them in partners next week)
- Use the sentence builder on p 34 to practise talking about what you like/don’t like about school
- An important goal for French 10 is to add more voluntary detail to your conversations. The sentence builder helps you to do this when talking about school.
- Complete the exercises on p 35 using the sentence builder
- Review the structures & vocabulary on p 36 & 37 to talk about what you did on the weekend & what you are going to do
Need words to discuss emotions?
- I’ve included some on p 38!
Need to review some verbs in the present tense?
- Take a look at p 39!